- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on Our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources that you access.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect allows us to:
- Ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties except in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or as otherwise required by law.
- DATA SECURITY
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last updated: [07/08/2023]